Job Title: Account Manager
Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
Salary: Very competitive depending on experience
About the role;
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Account Manager responsibilities are to deliver outstanding customer service that, in turn, will nurture business relationships and spend levels from existing customers. The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the Customer Services function.
- Sell Engine Creative products and services and achieve sales budgets as determined by the company.
- Guarantee an efficient and effective first point of contact, proactively manage existing customer interactions and relationships.
- Oversee all account management, inclusive of all account set up, credit checks, brief development, price lists and customer contact.
- Manage the sales pipeline from opportunity to conversion to completion,
- Work with other departmental managers, such as sales and operation, creative and digital, to ensure that customers receive a seamless service.
- Implement, use and follow systems and procedures to ensure efficiency and productivity within the whole Customer Service function.
- Enter data into the company CRM System relating to clients, activity, referrals, meetings, telephone calls, emails and any such other data as required by the company and reporting weekly to directors and managers.
- Attend client and network events and be an ambassador for Engine Creative.
- To gain a clear and concise understanding of the market place and Engine Creative products and services in order to maximise sales performance in providing products and solutions that meet client needs and add value to the client organisations.
We need somebody who is commercially astute and confident in their approach and delivery. Within the role you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, writing creative briefs, putting commercial proposals together for existing clients, managing project plans and ensuring work is completed on-time and on budget.
We are looking for somebody with the following key personal attributes;
- Self-motivated with a pro-active and passionate approach; you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference.
- Extensive experience of dealing with and developing profitable customer relationships and strong client facing skills.
- Commercial focus and a view to spot sales opportunities, where possible.
- Able to manage budgets and project timings, interpret data with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be an excellent communicator, persuasive and well informed about the products and services offered by the company.
- Have a flexible attitude towards all types of work (a positive 'can do' attitude) and be prepared to work outside of normal hours if required.
- Have the ability to prioritise, be thorough and organised with a positive outlook and excellent time management within a high pressure environment.
- Relevant creative/digital agency experience would be an advantage.
- Experience with Adobe and Apple software as well as CRM pipeline software a distinct advantage.
We provide a company-wide profit sharing scheme*, private health insurance*, 50% off gym membership*, extra-curricular activities, great coffee and fruit stocked bowls plus other amazing benefits.
We provide a unique and inclusive open plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together and overcome every day.
We provide you with the opportunity to work in close partnership with our key clients, from Leica to Facebook, Barclays to Samsung and Coca-Cola to Camelot.
We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to skills development and provide all the latest tools and toys to play with.
We keep it rural by being outside (but near) London.
*This benefit becomes available upon successful completion of probationary period.
About Engine Creative
Engine Creative is an established and award-winning creative service and digital products agency with a strong client base which includes global brands such as Argos, Facebook and Travis Perkins. A Design Week Top 100 agency, we are passionate about bringing brands to life online, on mobile devices and through augmented and virtual experiences.
We are experiencing growth in demand for our creative services and digital products, particularly in the augmented reality arena where we are widely acknowledged to be one of the UK’s leading agencies. Since creating the world’s 1st AR magazine for TopGear back in 2011, we have developed our own award-winning AR platform and delivered multiple AR solutions for clients including Tesco, Lacoste and BiC.
Our values underpin every aspect of the way we work
We value Teamwork, Learning, Simplicity, Imagination, Value and Integrity.
*No agencies please*