Senior Unity/AR/VR/Game Developer
Position: Full Time/Permanent
Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
Salary: £Competitive DOE
Salary Bands: Senior
Extras: Attractive bonus scheme + benefits (see below)
About the role:
We’re looking for a highly capable and passionate Senior Unity Developer to join a Top 100 digital agency to develop amazing AR, VR, MR, Games, apps and experiences for global brands.
As well as having expert knowledge of the Unity Engine, you will have demonstrated the ability to create High Quality AR and VR applications from both a visual and technological standpoint.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to be a key part of our world-class digital team to develop AR, VR and MR apps and experiences in Unity and help us to build amazing products for our clients and continue to develop our own IP roadmap.
- Degree in games related programming
- Expert Knowledge of creating AR and VR experiences in Unity
- Expert Knowledge of Vuforia AR Kit and AR Core
- Well versed in UX processes, Unity GUI and Object Oriented Design principles
- Appreciation of SOLID principles and DRY code
- Good people and communication skills who can talk tech and share their passion for AR and VR with both clients and colleagues
- A proven ability to show creativity through your applications
- Have an open and positive attitude to being the best
- Willingness to learn and play with new technologies and hardware tools
- Experience of working within an agile environment
Nice to have (one or more of the following):
- UX/UI and design process
- Experience with the Unity Asset Pipeline (Headless Unity etc…)
- Experience with version control (e.g Git, Unity Collaborate)
- Experience with the Oculus Rift Oculus Go, HTC Vive
- HTML, CSS
- We provide a company-wide profit sharing scheme*, private health insurance*, 50% off gym membership*, extra-curricular activities, great coffee and fruit stocked bowls plus other amazing benefits.
- We provide a unique and inclusive open plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together and overcome every day.
- We provide you with the opportunity to work in close partnership with our key clients, from Bic to Barclaycard, Tesco to TopGear, and Coca-Cola to Camelot.
- We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to skills development and provide all the latest tools and toys to play with.
- We keep it rural by being outside (but near) London.
*This benefit becomes available upon successful completion of probationary period.
About Engine Creative:
Engine Creative is an established and award-winning creative service and digital products agency with a strong client base which includes global brands such as Argos, Facebook and Travis Perkins. A Design Week Top 100 agency, we are passionate about bringing brands to life online, on mobile devices and through augmented and virtual experiences.
We are experiencing growth in demand for our creative services and digital products, particularly in the augmented reality arena where we are widely acknowledged to be one of the UK’s leading agencies. Since creating the world’s 1st AR magazine for TopGear back in 2011, we have developed our own award-winning AR platform and delivered multiple AR solutions for clients including Tesco, Lacoste and BiC.
*No agencies please*